Interacting and collaborating with Travel enthusiasts, backpackers, solo travellers interests me a lot. When I discuss or scan through their travel experiences, I sometimes wonder how many I need to explore more. A similar phenomena occurred when I started interacting with Shiva. A sudden conversation with a Backpacker and Solo Traveller, and thats how I came to know about his interests.
The best part of Shiva’s travel journeys are his craze to venture into offbeat and unexplored destinations. I found his Instagram page to be really interesting where he shares his exotic travel experiences. I will be sharing today an interview with Shiva – A backpacker and solo traveller.
Interview with Shiva
- Name of your blog or website and the purpose of its creation – www.shivatells.com – The ‘Shiva’ in Shivatells is not me, but my inner voice that inspires me to travel. It is the voice of ‘The’ Shiva. I created this site to share my travel experiences and inspire people to travel(if I can in any small way) and explore so many amazing places our planet has to offer. I feel it is extremely important for each one of us to witness this beautiful world and get overwhelmed by it.
- Share briefly on your blogging niche –
My articles are primarily about road trips, backpacking and solo travels. I try to write about as many off the beaten path destinations as possible, apart from the regular popular places.
- Why did you choose the niche blogging area?
While travelling people just go to the popular places. They miss the lesser-known hidden gems which in my case are much cooler than the popular destinations. I always try to explore them and share on my website.
- Share your blogging journey
I started off my blogging journey a few months ago. It started with a lot of negative responses from my friends and acquaintances. I heard things like “this is extremely difficult”, “you need a lot of technical expertise”, “you will lose a lot of money”, the market is saturated” and so much more. I even delayed setting my site up for a while after hearing all those things. But if you set your mind to it, I think nothing is difficult. There are so many ways and means to start a blog. The more I studied about it, the more certain I was that I needed to do it. One fine day I just booked a domain, and things started rolling from thereon.
- Tips and Tricks for blogging
I am no expert in blogging to give out tips. But two things that cannot be compromised on are good content and consistency. Here only slow and steady wins the race:)
- Your blogging achievements
I do not think I have many achievements till now. It is a fairly new website, which is a few months old, and there is a lot to be done:)
- Your future plans on blogging
In a year, I want that when people think about planning to travel, they should think about going to Shivatells 🙂 I will also be adding video content in a few months.
Hope you enjoyed the conversation with Shiva – backpacker and solo traveller. We wish him all the good luck on his blogging journey. Please visit his page to learn more about his travel journeys and experiences.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Shivatells
Facebook – www.facebook.com/shivatells
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/shivawaits/ .